2010年10月18日月曜日

Chat in English

Hi, Friends! This is the place we chat in English.

We can chat about Matsue, Japan, world, or even just about food, well, which is my favorite subject, actually.
Any comments from Matsue or from all over the world are welcome. We can become friends through chats here and also expand our views by other people's opinions.
Just casually write your comments, please.
If you are Japanese, try your English here and brush it up.
Oh, by the way, my name is Pineapple.
Why Pineapple ? Well, "Matsu "in Matsue means pine. I guess one seed of pineapple instead of pine flew to Matsue by accident and has grown up. That's why people say I'm not a typical Matsuerian. Understand ?
OK ! I'm waiting for your comments. Otherwise, I'll write mine with tears !
Posted by Picasa

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Friends! Happy Halloween!
    And, thanks for checking in my website.
    I'm trying to start a new bilingual blog with many pictures, but I've ended up having a dozens of my blogs, none of which don't function.
    For a while, I'll stick to the two mono-lingual blogs.
    Have a happy Halloween night, which's almost at the end here in Japan.

    返信削除
  2. ☆ correction
    a dozens→a dozen
    none of which don't・・→ none of which function
     Sorry! I was so sleepy last night.

    返信削除
  3. ーNoticeー
    "Chat in English" has been moved to a new blog "Just Me / きままトーク".
    With this move, I can put more pictures in my blog. Great!
    I also welcome your comments.
    I hope you enjoy this small blog, my small attempt. Sincerely yours

    返信削除